Are you Compliant? We are the Best in Balustrading Solutions, and we can Prove it!
We offer a certificate of compliance free of charge!
As of late, we have been receiving a few complaints stating that we’re not complying with SABS standards, which is a completely invalid argument from our competitors. EZRails, as the authority and leader in the field of balustrading, has adapted to the challenges caused by the compliance requirements of different local building codes by providing the supporting documents to prove it.
In order to disprove our critiques and add confidence in our clients’ decision-making to purchase EZRails balustrades, we’re willing to offer a certificate of compliance, free of charge. This certificate will assist the process of obtaining the occupancy certificate of compliance by law.
In order to obtain this certificate you need to follow this EZ procedure:
- You, the client or architect, need to familiarise yourself with your local building code requirements as these may differ from area to area;
- Inform us in writing what these requirements are when placing the order;
- We will then quote you based on the requirements that you have provided;
- Kindly check the contents of the quote and sign as acceptance of your requirements meeting the local code building in your area;
- Once the order is despatched, a certificate of compliance will accompany the goods.
Our well-engineered systems place child safety at the top of our list. At EZRails, we adhere to the ethos of professionalism, service and continuity, and all products are therefore guaranteed for a period of five years. Our systems have been tested by the SABS and meet all safety aspects specifications as laid out by SABS. At EZRails, we believe in the quality of our products.
In order to spruce up your home or business premise, have a look at our wide range of durable and SABS approved balustrading solutions.